Ally. Io puts your company’s most important objectives at the center of every process, so you can spend less time managing goals and more time achieving them.
Best for growing businesses that are getting started on their OKR journey.
Best for large companies with advanced security, control, and support needs.
- per month
- $84 paid yearly
- Upon request
- (yearly billing)
Minimum of 12 users
- Create, cascade and manage company, team and individual OKRs
- OKR Check-ins and OKR Scoring
- Dashboards to lead business reviews and retros
- Native messaging and data integrations, single sign on capabilities
- Connect work to outcomes with projects and targets
- All prior features, plus...
- Additional OKR configurations with customizable weights and scoring guidance
- Manage business rhythms and cadences
- OKR collaboration boards for OKR planning
- Advanced user and team insights, OKR visibility permissions and more
Ally is a simple and spontaneous OKR (Objective and Key Results) tracking software that facilitates teams, startups and enterprises to effectively measure, align and track goals. It also aligns strategic executions at scale. The software’s functionalities include the ability to visualize alignment in the user's team’s progress and understand the performance at all levels of the organization in real-time. The OKRs can be controlled via a workflow acceptance process. One can even insert OKR dependencies. These OKRs can then be deployed into dedicated or other desirable cloud hosting alternatives. Ally allows users to integrate with popular applications such as Google Sheets and Slack as well. The software also provides strong security with the aid of its efficient privacy standards, consistent third-party surveys, and SOC II Type II docile understructure. Its security services are also GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliant. Furthermore, Ally is available on mobile (iOS/Android client applications, and mobile browsers), which makes it easy for users to quickly check their OKRs.